A LAWYER WHO IS ALSO AN EMERGING ARTIST
- Education: J.D., Stanford Law School, 1999. Moot Court, Stanford Law Review. B.A., University of Pennsylvania, 1994.
- Bar Admissions: California, 1999; Washington, D.C., 2001; Maine, 2009.
- Gibson, Dunn & Crutcher LLP. San Francisco Office, 2006-2009. Associate attorney, litigation and appellate groups. Intellectual property, civil and criminal antitrust (price-fixing and bid-rigging), complex commercial litigation, appeals.
- Crowell & Moring LLP, Washington D.C. Office, 2000-2004. Associate attorney, litigation and antitrust groups. Intellectual property, antitrust, appeals, first amendment and constitutional law.
- United States Court of Appeals for the Third Circuit, Philadelphia, 2004-2006. Judicial law clerk to the Honorable Franklin S. Van Antwerpen. Intellectual property, first amendment and constitutional law, privacy law, defamation, contract and economic harm (business tort) law.
- Maine Judicial Branch, Portland. Paneled mediator, 2009-2013. Served as mediator of 200 small commercial disputes and lawsuits.
- More here.
- Emerging artist: Text-based oil paintings, conceptual art, text-based installations, and New Genres performance artist, 2013-present.
- Works are in U.S. and international private collections and U.S. corporate collections.
- 2017 juried art fair exhibitions in New York, London, and New York.
- New Genres performance works executed in New York and London.
- Oversized text-based oils sell in the low five figures (early 2018) to established collectors.
- More here.